Partial Mash (Beginner)
Designed specifically for new brewers or those who want to venture beyond kit-brewing and start experimenting with speciality grains and hops. We start out with some theory and then move into the lab to begin brewing. Each team of students make their own batch of beer which they take home. In addition we'll teach you about bottling with a priming solution. Typical class duration is 4.5 - 5 hours
EquipmentWe have 4 stations, each designed for 2 students each.
What do you need?
Each station has:
- 25 Liter and 21 Liter pot.
- 2 gas burners
- Hydrometer and testing jar
- 7 meter immersion chiller
- Sink with cold water supply
- Large funnel
- Large double mesh strainer
- Grain bucket
- Funnels, hoses, connectors etc.
- Insulation blankets and towels
- Spoons, cloths, pot holders, timers, various containers.
- And lots lots more, basically we have everything you could possibly want or need to make amazing beer. If you're not sure about something feel free to ask.
In additionally the students have access to washing up facilities, tea, coffee and a few craft beers to enjoy while brewing (Did we mention our beer on tap in store?)
PricesOur Beginner/Partial Mash classes cost R820 per person. Please contact email@example.com to book your session. Vouchers for BeerSchool can also be purchased via the website - Please note though that booking is essential before attending.
WhenOur classes start at 9:00 am on Saturdays. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book a session.
- 28 February Fully booked
- 14 March Fully booked
- 28 March One spot available
- 11 April
- 25 April
- 9 May
- 16 May
Beginner/ Partial MashBeginner/ Partial Mash