DUE TO SUPPLIER SHORTAGE NO TANKS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS AT LEAST
Our Basic Brew Kit is an easy way to start brewing your own beer and includes all the basic fermentation and testing equipment required to make your first batch. The equipment is easy to use and is completely expandable to accommodate your future brewing needs. Makes 23 litre batches.
The Basic BeerLab Brew Kit includes:
- 26 litre fermentation tank with cap and tap
- Spare cap
- Fermentation airlock and grommet
- Bottling tube with small piece of silicone (clear tubing not included)
- Adhesive thermometer
- Priming sugar
- Emily Bottle capper with extra large bell included.
- 50 bottle caps
- Hydrometer and sampling tube
- 1 kg dry malt extract (brewing sugar)
- 1 x Coopers Real Ale beer kit
- Instruction Sheet
- Long brush to clean tank
Needed but not included:
- Unscented bleach (sterilizer)
- Empty glass bottles (not screw tops) or PET Bottles
What is the difference? Why pay more for a tank?
- The fermentation tank takes up less space.
- Comes with a spare lid which means you can completely seal the tank.
- Is partially see-through allowing you to see your beer.
PLEASE NOTE THAT A SPOON IS NO LONGER INCLUDED AS THE IMAGE STATES