The Basic BeerLab Brew Kit includes:
- 25 liter fermentation bucket with lid and tap
- Fermentation airlock and grommet
- Bottling tube
- Adhesive thermometer
- Priming sugar
- Emily Bottle capper.
- 50 bottle caps
- Long spoon
- Plastic measuring cylinder
- 1 kg dry malt extract (brewing sugar)
- 1 x Coopers Real Ale (or other DIY kit of your choice - simply select from the drop down option)
- Instruction Sheet
Needed but not included:
- Unscented bleach (sterilizer) or a no rinse sanitizer
- Empty glass bottles (not screw tops) or PET bottles.
Don't want a Real Ale Brew Can? You can swop out your real ale for a any of the DIY brew cans.
These include Lager, Dark Ale or Stout.
Simply leave a note which brew can you would prefer if the real ale is not to your liking & we will swop it out for you.