Take the next step in brewing by trying one of BeerLab's easy to brew tried and tested Partial Mash recipe kits.
Our English Pale has light bronze colour.
Moderate malt flavour with slight caramel notes.
The hop bitterness is not overpowering, with a herbal slightly floral hop aroma reflecting the use of English aroma hops.
Makes 20 Litres
Alc: 4.7 %
Includes the following:
- Pale malt
- Chocolate malt
- Light dry malt extract
- Southern passion hops (bittering)
- East Kent Goldings hops (flavour and aroma)
- Windsor English ale yeast
- Irish Moss
- Priming sugar to carbonate
- Recipe sheet & work order
- grain bag
- Large sieve/Colander
- 15 L pot or bigger
Please indicate if you would like us to crush the grain when you check out your order.